We at B.NU Pte. Ltd. and B.NU Space, take your privacy seriously. This policy explains how we manage your personal data in compliance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”).
Personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access. Examples of personal data which you may provide to us include your name, NRIC, passport or identification number, mailing address, email address and telephone number.
This policy applies to all personal data which we may collect from you or your authorised representative through this website at www.bnulicious.com, from any other form of interaction with you or your authorised representative, or from third parties.
1. AGGREGATE INFORMATION
Aggregate information generally will not contain personal data. Hence, we may collect, use or share with third parties, such aggregate information. For instance, we may track visits to the pages and links on our website so that we can make decisions about the design and usage of our website and generally improve how we can provide our products and services to you.
2. COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect your personal data in the following ways:
- when you use our website;
- when you register an account on our website;
- when you subscribe to any of our mailing lists or newsletters;
- when you register for any of our programs or events;
- when you attend any of our programs or events;
- when you request or place an order for any of our products or services;
- when you request a tasting;
- when you contact us whether through our website’s online form, email, text, phone or any other means;
- when you interact with any of our agents, directors, contractors or staff;
- when we receive personal data from third parties such as vendors, suppliers, business partners or customers;
- when you provide your personal data to us for any other reason.
You should ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Any failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
We may collect, use or disclose your personal data for any of the following purposes:
- to provide you with any of our products or services;
- to bill for any of our products or services provided to you and to request for, or enforce, payment of the same;
- to arrange for third parties to help us provide our products or services to you, including (among other things) storage, tracking or delivery of our products or services;
- to better serve you by matching your preferences or needs with relevant products or services;
- to communicate with you regarding our website, products, services, programs or events;
- to provide you with information on select third parties’ websites, products, services, programs or events which we think may be of interest to you;
- to respond to your queries or requests;
- to manage our business operations;
- to improve our business, website, products, services, programs or events;
- to investigate any wrongdoing in relation to our business, website, programs or events;
- for legal purposes, including obtaining legal advice, managing disputes and risks, complying with any laws;
- any other purposes relating to the above purposes.
Please note that should you purchase our products or services on our website via credit card, you will provide your credit card details directly to PayPal, which is an established and secure payment system provider. We will not capture any of your credit card details on our website.
You should rest assured that we do not sell your personal data to any third party.
If you have provided your Singapore telephone number to us, you agree that we may contact you or send a specified message within the meaning of the PDPA for the purpose of providing our product or service to you and any other reasonable purposes relating to the same. This includes contacting you with information about our products and services or those products and services offered by select third party partners which we think may be of interest to you.
If you have provided to us any third party’s personal data, you shall be deemed to have obtained that party’s consent for the relevant purpose of providing the personal data to us.
Additionally, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we believe that we are required by law to so disclose or that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers, the public or us.
We employ reasonable security measures to protect the personal data we receive from you. While we strive to create a secure and reliable website and IT system, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted over the Internet cannot be 100% guaranteed. We cannot be responsible or liable for illegal interception or theft of any personal data.
As part of our on-going efforts to ensure the best possible experience for all users of our website, we may use or store "cookies", i.e. scripts of code, on your computer’s browser to record or collect information about you and your use of our website. This is to enable certain functions on our website. For instance, we may use “cookies” to:
- remember your account user-id, name, email address or geographical region to enable or enhance your use of our website;
- take note of how you use our website for the purpose of improving our website, business, products, services, programs or events;
- provide our products or services to you, e.g. recording products you have added to your shopping cart; and
- conduct research and analytics.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies but allow you to turn off cookies as part of the browser options. However, if you turn off cookies, it may make it difficult, and in certain instances impossible, to use some of our services on our website or otherwise.
5. REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You may view, update or change the personal data you have provided to us relating to your account with us. Log in to our website with your account registered with us, go to the “Profile” page, and you may update or change your personal data provided in relation to your account.
6. NOT DIRECTED TO INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE
Our website, products and services are not intended for people under the legal drinking age of 18, being the legal age in Singapore for alcohol consumption, or under the legal age in their country of residence. We do not knowingly collect any personal data from or about individuals under the age of 18 or the legal age in their respective country of residence. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal data from an individual under the legal drinking age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
7. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
8. GOVERNING LAW
9. CONTACT US
If you do not wish to receive any email, newsletter or marketing/promotional information from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you would like removed and include the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. It may take some time for us to process your request, so please bear with us in the meantime.
You may choose to opt-out of having your personal data shared with third parties by sending an email to email@example.com with the phrase “Do Not Share” in the subject line. It may take some time for us to process your request, so please bear with us in the meantime.
If your personal data has been provided to us by a third party, you should contact that third party to make such queries, complaints or access and correction requests to us on your behalf.
You should note that if you withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data for any purpose, we may not be able to provide or continue providing any of our products and services to you. It is also possible that by doing so, you may breach your contractual obligations to us.